- aoba mcaoba,
- harry potter,
- how mukuro stole christmas,
- leave your logic at the door,
- real life,
- reborn (the series),
- the plot thickens,
- tonight we fangirl in hell,
- we got motherfuckin primos,
- yay new chapter,
- your grandaddy's mist guardian
WHY IS THERE A NEW CHAPTER OUT I'M SO CONFUSED.
- Helllooooo, new female character! Stronger and more beautiful than anyone else, eh? Well, I have an Adelheid bias so I can't say I agree with that right off the bat, but damn, I'm interested in learning more.
- "What's in that pocket watch, Tsuna? The blood of innocent children?" "No, it's an old picture of the Primo family!" "WHAT? GET OUT!" That Tsuna, such a jokester! What a sense of humor on that kid.
- Better be careful, Tsuna. First you're calling her beautiful and then the next thing you know you find out she's your great-grandmother or something. Don't get all Star Wars on us now!
- OH MY GOD HE'S STILL ALIVE?! But... the dead tag! It never lies! Oh my God, what have I done??
- Is he going to tell us his sad story of woe while he's lying there dying? AMANO YOU BITCH. This isn't Star Wars, this is Severus fucking Snape, God damn it. MY WEAKNESSSSS.
- Seriously, if he requests to look into Tsuna's eyes before he dies, I'll... something.
- And now he has this wistful gentle dying face, and it's like Amano has no idea what you're talking about when you remind her about the torso eye and hip mouth from last week. WHATEVER DO YOU MEAN. HE WAS ALWAYS A NICE PERSON, JUST MISUNDERSTOOD. The horrible thing is that whenever she does use Flashback, it IS super effective, and I have to sit here typing up insane rambles to remind myself that this guy IS the dickiest of the dicks, and to STAY STRONG DAMMIT.
- Lol, he really was head over heels I guess. Barely a couple of word bubbles into the description and already he's comparing her to the sun and the moon. WHAT LIGHT THROUGH YONDER WINDOW BREAKS.
- This must be a misleading angle, there's no way Giotto is really that tall.
- Wow. So they fixed Italy, huh? Just... fixed it. The whole damn thing. Now that is a modest claim that I totally believe.
- fffffffff holy shit what Daemon is blushing?! This calls for more question marks and exclamation points than I could ever possibly hope to type in my lifetime! JUST ASSUME THEY'RE THERE. UNSPOKEN, BUT THERE.
- "I think that's your pride, Daemon." Okay, I totally took that line to be gentle chastising in much the same vein as the bullet point I just wrote two points above. Elena, my fondness for you is rising!
- Huh, seems we have a little Anakin Skywalker let's-protect-and-rule-over-the-people-
for-their-own-good ego trip thing going on here. So it is Star Wars after all.
- I wonder if Tsuna is going to end up taking this "too much pacifism is a bad thing when it means we leave our loved ones vulnerable" message to heart or not. I'm still looking for some way to bring this whole arc around full circle and have it end with Tsuna making a decision on the whole Vongola Tenth thing once and for all.
- Wow, Spade, you really took those last words and warped the everloving fuck out of them, didn't you there? "A Vongola whose mere name makes you tremble!" Yes, and in the process let's be sure to slaughter lots of innocents on our path down that road! This is completely logical and makes sense and is definitely 100% what she would have wanted and there's no way that if ghost!Elena were ever to show up (and this is KHR so not only is it possible, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's more unlikely for it NOT to happen) that she would be in any way appalled and horrified at all these nice actions you've performed in her memory.
YEAH, TAKE THAT, SPADE. ALL OF THE SARCASM. ALL OF IT.
- "In reality, the Vongola I made wasn't all wrong. Just mostly wrong. And the parts that were right were kind of tainted and ugly-feeling. Actually, scratch that, yes, it was actually pretty fucked up."
- "Daemon, I wonder if there's a possibility that Elena wouldn't have wanted that!" "WHAT? "
- And once again, Tsuna is forced into the position of telling people common sense things about playing nice and not becoming the very thing you were trying to stop and blah blah blah. You silly villains, you just never think these things through, do you?
- While this is kind of a nice thing, I guess, Tsuna being kind to his fallen opponent in his last moments, I still can't help but feel that if Elena really is grateful to Spade for what he's done in her name, she is either as batfuck insane as he is, or she too is being awfully sarcastic.
- Awww. But okay, that's really too much. Tsuna, don't say "Daemon!" like OH NO, HE FINALLY DIED, HOW AWFUL. Too nice, child! You are too nice for your own good! In the future, Gokudera will have to accompany you everywhere just to make sure you don't hand over your entire life savings to the first panhandler you run into on the street! PAOLO DOESN'T NEED ANY MORE WALLETS.
- Okay, Reborn's daddy moment is actually making me really wibbly inside so I will stop with the dry remarks for two seconds and have a sincere appreciative <3 <3 <3 moment instead. <33333
- Lol, Tsuna, well at least that's one person who you probably won't have to feel too guilty about disappointing if you do screw things up!
- EVERYONE! I'm almost 90 percent sure he really is dead this time! I know that's what I said the last half dozen times, but this time I'm telling you, I really have a good feeling about it!
- So farewell, Daemon Spade, and don't feel too proud or anything that Tsuna ended up liking you, he likes everyon--
- --HOLY SHIT MY BABIES!!!! ;___; *KISSES AND HUGS AND FUSSES OVER!*
HAHA GOKUDERA IS RUNNING WITH HIS ARMS STRAIGHT UP LIKE SOME SORT OF FREE-SPIRITED LUNATIC. AND YAMAMOTO IS JUST LIKE, "TSUNA! *DISCO POSE*"
- ALL OF THEM! ALL OF THEM ARE BACK!!! AND LOOK AT RYOHEI AND AOBA BEING ALL BROS. IT'S A KODAK MOMENT!
- Lambo, Yamamoto, if you don't stop being wonderful, kind, forgiving people you are going to make me cry or something! You little bastards! It is not good for my heart to love you this much.
- Okay, but Chrome crying over Spade finding peace is just too much. CHROME, HONEY, SERIOUSLY, FUCK THAT GUY. Just... smh.
- On a positive note, wounded lying-down Mukuro is deliriously hot and almost makes up for the fact that just like that, Owlkuro is no more than a memory and we shall never see him again. Here I was all set to write AU fic with him delivering parcels to wizards.
- OH NO IT'S FOREBODING BERMUDA ARRIVING WITH HIS STANDARD ABUSE-OF-THE-PREVIOUSLY-UNKNOWN-EIGHTH-
SKY-FLAME FLOURISH. AND HE HAS ONE FINAL THING HE NEEDS TO TELL US. Well, I guess we've got our cliffhanger for the next week, but in the meantime, I gotta say, Spade's flowery demise aside, everything is pretty damn swell. |D
P.S. so on Saturday my sis was caller number 7 to 102.7 Fresh FM and won tickets to the NYC premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (PART 2!!), and then on Monday we totally fucking WENT to that premiere, baby, we went there and we SAW that movie, dudes. We saw the shit out of it. AND IT WAS AMAAAAAAAZINNNG and I really should just do a whole separate post on that but it was one of those things where I just have so many ~feelings~ about it that I'm not really sure how to put it into words. But probably maybe I will make a post about it in a day or so with pictures and lots of capslocking about how HOLY SHIT I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM WITH RUPERT GRINT EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE LIKE A THOUSAND OTHER PEOPLE THERE, . For now, though, I just had to mention it because it would be pretty ridiculous if the most interesting thing that has happened to me in like years just came and went and the next day all I posted about was KHR.
Though in fairness, seriously! WHY IS IT OUT ON A TUESDAY. ?? Well, whatever.