Not going to spend a lot of time listing the new and improved methods of flaking out that I discovered during this most recent month, but needless to say yet again I am behind on KHR reviews, and this is mostly the fault of work, tumblr, and Skyward Sword (in that order). And to top it off I derped out on NaNoWriMo as well, though I did manage about 12,000 words of fic out of it, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Unfortunately the fic in question is long enough that it's still like maybe halfway done, if that. But I'm gonna try to get that finished in December anyway because I feel really weird not having posted at least one (non-crack) fic during this whole year. AND HEY WHAT DO YOU KNOW, THERE'S ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT OF SAID YEAR, WHAT IS EVEN UP WITH THAT ANYWAY.
But before that! I've been craving a good meme lately, but the thing about memes is that I keep derping out on them too. And I got to thinking that one of the main reasons for that is because when it comes to typical fandom memes, there are always parts of the meme that I LOVE, but also parts of the meme that FEEL LIKE HOMEWORK. Like for example, I will ramble on endlessly about my favorite characters, but with most fandoms I really do not have an OTP (because in a lot of fandoms I'm either PANSHIP...UAL, or I do have one or two favorite pairings but I'm not HARDCORE SHIP-IT-TILL-I-DIIEEEE enough to have any interesting insights or opinions regarding those ships), and I don't know enough about the online fandom to know what my unpopular opinion regarding the series is, and I don't remember enough about the canon to pick my favorite quote or top three scenes, etc.
So I was pondering all of this and then I thought WELL FUCK IT, THEN I'LL JUST MAKE UP MY OWN MEME. A MEME FILLED ONLY WITH QUESTIONS THAT I LIKE TO ANSWER! MANIACAL LAUGH, MANIACAL LAUGH.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IS THAT MEME:
Comment with one of my favorite fandoms and I will tell you the following:
1. My favorite character.
2. ANOTHER favorite character!!
3. My favorite character relationship, and by "relationship" I don't necessarily mean pairing and certainly not OTP, but on the other hand, depending on the fandom MAYBE I DO!
4. The moment/character/THING/WHATEVER that first hooked me on the fandom.
5. One of my favorite moments.
6. A song or track that reminds me of this fandom.
7. One miscellaneous awesome thing about the fandom.
8. One completely random thought I have regarding this fandom.
9. One fic/essay rec, fanart, or fanvid that depending on the fandom I either had lovingly bookmarked or saved onto my hard drive, or only just now found during a two-minute Google search.
HMM, that seems like enough questions, I should probably just STOP NOW ALREADY. So anyways, please post some fandoms if you are so inclined and I will GET TO ANSWERING over the next few days or so. :)
P.S. Since I still did not get to the HS question on my last long-since-died-who-am-I-even-trying-to-