...and we said our vows, and got to the whole for-better-or-worse-in-sickness-and-in-
health part, I never imagined that I would so often find myself desperately confused about WHICH WAS WHICH.
- "THE LAST DESPERATE MOMENT OF ULTIMATE CRISIS"... well, okay. Granted, it is hard to imagine there ever being another moment with Tsuna as close to death (aside from the Future Arc, of course, where he spent a good chunk of the arc actually being dead), but if a situation like this ever does come along again, Amano is somehow going to have to outdo all of that, which I imagine is going to be tough given that she used both the word "last" and the word "ultimate." But far be it from me to mock her for setting her bars high!
- Oh, Giotto and Cozart. You and your bizarre system of wrapping up all of your problems and dumping them all on your future descendants in the most hilariously elaborate way possible.
- Seriously, they went so far as to combine their rings into one, turn it into a magical memory key, and then break it apart and give one half to each descendant and just wait and hope that one day they would all just figure it out somehow and put it back together at the critical moment? And did Cozart just silently sit by and make no remarks about how "VONGOLA FAMIGLIA" is plastered all the fuck over Giotto's half of the ring while the Simon half is incredibly modest and, if I may say so, boring? Because Cozart, your refusal to do anything about your boyfriend's rampant ego tripping has now led to your adorable descendent getting screwed out of the final hero moment, so I hope you're happy. XD
- Also, WHAT THE FUCK, SERIOUSLY. How many late nights did they stay up plotting all of this out to the smallest detail? And when are we going to get to the next arc where inevitably Tsuna and Enma will find another set of keys and this series eventually leads to them discovering how they have also inherited all of their predecessors' gambling debts? Given all the trouble that the first set of keys caused, Primo really should have plastered his ring with a giant "FUCK YOU, TSUNA" instead.
- I like that the key transfers memories to both Spade and Owlkuro. I guess it just couldn't make up its mind.
- OMG OMG ARE WE GETTING PLOT. *_* I'M SORRY, MY BRAIN IS GOING TO BE OPERATING ON SHUT-UP MODE FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL PAGES AS I PROCESS ALL OF THIS SHINY NEW INFORMATION.
- Vindice, your mafia laws are really stupid, and I really have to question Giotto and Cozart's reasoning in just SILENTLY GOING ALONG WITH THEM. I especially love how Giotto made a super-shocked "THIS CANNOT BE" face and then literally two panels later said, "Okay, that's fine." ??!
- AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT THEM TO LEARN YOUR TRUE HISTORY?? AND WHY ONLY AFTER THE BATTLES? SO WERE YOU ALREADY PLANNING TO HAVE THEM JUST NOT KNOW ANYTHING AND THEN GET INTO A LITTLE WAR WITH EACH OTHER OVER A MISUNDERSTANDING AND GET THEMSELVES IMPRISONED AND THEN SHOW THEM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS? HOLY SHIT, MAN, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU MAKE EVEN SPADE LOOK HALFWAY REASONABLE IN COMPARISON!!
- "THEN YOU'RE FREE TO ROAST THEM OR BURN THEM" OH MY GOD IF IT WAS GOING TO BE LIKE THIS THEN WHY DID YOU TWO EVER EVEN PROCREATE. DO YOU JUST HATE INNOCENT CHILDREN, OR WHAT.
- EVERYONE IS JUST STANDING AROUND MAKING TRIUMPHANT FACES BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BE SMILING ABOUT?? REALLY, YOU GUYS? SO A DEAL LIKE THIS APPARENTLY RATES A "JUST AS PLANNED" ON THE COZART AND GIOTTO SCALE?
- By the way, I apologize that apparently "shut-up mode" for me is more or less the opposite of shutting up. I just saw the word "Arcobaleno" so I figured we were about to get some new juicy info that would actually justify this ridiculous set-up the Primos put into place, but boy, was I ever off the mark! We can all just have a good laugh about this later.
- Well, Enma, you would have to be blind to all things good and pure to not acknowledge it!
- ...okay. I have to admit that a combined earth and sky flame is... yeah. That is pretty fucking cool. And it is always fun to see Spade lose his shit and throw a temper tantrum.
- Oath's Flame, eh? Well, fair enough, I guess it's more badass than "universe flame" or whatever else they could have gone with using the whole sky-and-earth-combined theme. or would have had more more loling than impressed.
- Speaking of lol, I see Tsuna inherited Enma's penis flame. XDDDD
- "HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO STAND?!" Fair question, Daemon, a fair question indeed! And based on Tsuna's explanation, which by the by still sounds incredibly painful, I think we may even be able to work out some sort of explanation for how Enma was able to survive becoming a black hole and then getting blown up by Tsuna a while back. Now that is halfway reasonable!
- Everything about this page made me laugh. That is all.
- Spade getting punched into a Spade-shaped hole and then his disembodied voice floating out of the hole and calling Tsuna a bastard also made me laugh.
- Seriously, like the instant Tsuna inherited Enma's godmode flame this whole fight was over and done with. It's the whole "I'll hold him, and you punch!" cooperation, only he can do both the holding and punching. Spade, you are so effing screwed, I almost feel sorry for you, except LOL NO NEVER.
- "SO YOU NOTICED I CAN NEVER DIE, EH?" Yeah, and it's been a bit troublesome, too.
- HIS AND ENMA'S FLAMES~~ \o\ \o/ /o/ AND THEIR FLAMES CAN NOW GET LEGALLY MARRIED IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, SO GO TO HELL, SPADE. I LOVE EVERYTHING~~~~
Oh man, the chapter is done already. I WAS ON A ROLL. This chapter makes me want to go don a rainbow cape and fight crime. And then go back in time and punch Giotto and Cozart just a little bit, but then forgive them because despite their horribleness, I can't overlook the fact that their blatant disregard for the wellbeing of their children's children has kept me magnificently entertained for the duration of this arc. So maybe I'm the truly horrible one. But that's okay, because as a rainbow caped crusader, I'll finally have the chance to redeem myself.